Monday, September 29, 2008

We want your Fairy Fan Art!

Hello everyone!

I am thinking about adding a new page to my website Enchanted Designs called either Fan Art or Private Collection.

I want pictures of your fairy and or mermaid collections!

What do you do with your fairies after you buy them? Do you display your fairies proudly after you collect them? Do you show them off in a china cabinet? On a shelf? On a table? What room of your house?

Take a picture of your collections and send them to me at emma@enchanted-designs.com please put "Fan Art" in the subject line.

I will add them to my new page to share with all like minded fairy lovers.

I also need a vote on what to name the new gallery! I have came up with Fan Art or Private Collection. If you have a better idea I would love to hear it!

I look forward to seeing your lovely collections!
Emma

P.S. If you know of other fairy lovers please forward this email to them also. We don't want them to miss out on the fun!

Enchanted Designs
http://www.enchanted-designs.com

0 comments: