Thursday, November 17, 2011

Anna Marine Featured Artist for November/December 2011

Anna Marine is the Featured artist at Enchanted Designs for November/December 2011.
My name is Anna Marine and I'm an professional illustrator and alt model. I've been born and raised in Moscow and Prague (my grandma lives there). I like to draw since the childhood (I don't remember myself without pencils and brushes in hands
:)My area of creativity - mysticism, gothic style, folklore and others. I like to read and have a great interest in mythology and mysticism that has influenced on my art.



I'm romantic, thoughtful and little bit sad girl...love rains, autumn, silent cemeteries, beautiful places, coffee, ancient novels,The Victorian era..



In 2009 my artwork was featured in the book "Amazing Pencil Portraits"(USA). My artwork has also been marketed digitally by CILM and after,CDO company. In 2010 I started collaborating with the French publishers, Editions-cauchemars and writer Cecile Guillot. I also collaborated with "Mystic Memories" specializing on sale of bath and body productions.

I was featured in different magazines - "Le fantastique au feminin" and "JitZul","Les Soupirs de Ligeia","iFamous","FAE magazine","Suspens magazine","Nothing to nobody" "fIXE magazine" and others.

I work with the largest Russian publishers, AST, for which I'm creating covers for authors,C. Harris, P.Briggs, J.Rardin, K.Richardson, C.M. Green, N. A.Collins,R.Hart and others.

In June 2011 I got my own iphone app that sells on iTunes.



I'm really interested in any job concerning to art, but especially in:



- Traditional gothic and dark fantasy painting

- Cover artwork for music bands.

- Book's covers

- Illustration for websites,advertising,clothes and etc.

- Tattoo design

I'm also able to do traditional painting comissions.




Since 2011 I also work as alt model.

I did promotional photoshoot for Kristall Skull jewellery company

I'm model for DirtyShirty clothes and I'm official DirtyShirty girl

I was featured in the MAXIM magazine Espanol in October 2011



Now I'm working at my own illustrated book and at the same time,I find a publisher for it in Europe or USA.



With questions, wishes, comments and business proposals write to anna-marine@mail.ru




My website www.anna-marine.com (under construction)

0 comments: